Le forum de la team 360 TMG. Index du Forum
Le forum de la team 360 TMG.

S’enregistrer
FAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion

[HD]-?Gillian&Flynn -.Gone Girl Aud.iobook

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum de la team 360 TMG. Index du Forum -> Pour les nouveaux -> Règles
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
deihar

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 09:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: [HD]-?Gillian&Flynn -.Gone Girl Aud.iobook Répondre en citant

Gillian Flynn - Gone Girl Audiobook > bit.ly/20dVWt4

It.sounds.like.this.is.one.of.the.times.when.the.fuss.is.warrantedTo..give..myself..something..to..do..at..the..gym..Check..out..this..story..on..USATODAY.com:..{#..#}..CancelSendSent!A..link..has..been..sent..to..your..friend's..email..address.Posted!A..link..has..been..posted..to..your..Facebook..feedGone...Girl...is...19...hours...and...11...minutes...long,...but...it...definitely...doesnt...feel...that...longHe..says..they..aren't..hisIm..so..curious..to..check..out..Flynns..other..booksBut.okay,.I.also.felt.like.for.some.of.it,.he.deserved.what.he.got.because.he.crosses.a.lineBoth...the...adventures...that...came...from...the...journey...and...the...sudden...space...and...silence...in...my...life...compelled...me...to...writeThe..writing..is..sharp..and..incisive..and..both..Nick..and..Amy..are..completely..believableSkip.links.Skip.to.content.Skip.to.primary.sidebar.Skip.to.footer.The.One.PercentThe.coolest,.bad.ass,.motivating.resources.available.online.A..top..book..all..roundThis.is.the.publishers.jobHis...reactions/concerns...are...communicated...through...the...publisher...(editor...and...the...creative...director)Forry..Narrated..By..Emma..Fenney..Whispersync..for..Voice-ready..Overall(0)Performance(0)Story(0)..View..full..details..>..Amidst..the..terror..of..the..Second..World..War,..17-year-old..Eliza..and..her..troubled..little..sister,..Rebecca,..have..had..their..share..of..tragedy,..losing..their..mother..to..the..Blitz..and..their..father..to..suicideThe..police..immediately..suspect..NickWhat..about..Julia..Whelan..and..Kirby..Heyborne..s..performance..did..you..like?..Excellent..delivery..and..timingBut..no,..no..one.."on..the..street,"..per..se,..has..recognized..me.Kirby:..My..wife..is..the..only..one..who..recognizes..my..voice..when..I..callGone.girl.deserves.its.best.seller.status.because.it.is.good.old.fashioned.story.telling.where.the.journey.is.just.a.thrill.and.ride.and.the.destination.aThe...narrators...both...do...an...excellent...jobAmy..is..missingThe.Nebula.Awards.recognize.outstanding.novels,.novellas.and.short.stories.in.the.science.fiction.and.fantasy.genresLearnabout.the.book.here:.authorauthor.interviewauthor.podcastcomedy.podcastdave.hilldave.hill.comediandave.hill.comedydave.hill.doesn't.live.here.anymorefather.and.sonmusicpodcastingwriting.Beaks.&.Geeks,.Mystery./.Thriller.Listen:.L.S..holidaymay..the..fourthreadingscifispace..operastar..warsswto..be..read..Posts..navigation..1..2..…..31..Next..→..Back..to..Top..Connect..Sign..up..for..news..about..books,..authors,..and..more..from..Penguin..Random..House..Stay..in..touch..About..News..Careers..Contact..Us..FAQ..Email..Preferences..Terms..of..Use..Privacy..Policy..Resources..Shopping..FAQ..PenguinRandomHouse.biz..Shipping..and..Returns..Media..Queries..Subrights..Permissions..Speakers..Bureau..global.penguinrandomhouse.com....2016..Penguin..Random..House..Visit..other..sites..in..the..Penguin..Random..House..Network..Books..for..Better..Living..Inspiration..for..the..best..you..Brightly..Reading..is..just..the..beginning..Tastebook..Your..resource..for..recipes,..cooking..advice,..cookbooks..&..more..Signature..Making..Well-Read..Sense..of..the..World..Figment..A..writing..community..for..YA..readers..Read..it..Forward..Read..it..firstEmail...Address...Earn...Free...Book...Money...Sponsored...By:...blog...advertising...is...good...for...you...blog...advertising...is...good...for...you...Support...Good...Books...&...Good...Wine...With...Your...Amazon...Purchase...Books...Reviewed...This...Year...I...have...reviewed...75...books...so...far...this...yearNoviks..novel..is..an..absorbing..andmoving..introduction..to..a..strange..world,..held..in..thrall..by..a..cold..wizard..known..as..the..DragonOscar.winnerShirley.MacLaineand.Tony.winnerMatthew.Broderickare.attached.to.star,.it.was.reported.by.Deadline.HollywoodThe.moment.destiny.plays.a.role.in.a.story,.the.reader.senses.the.presence.of.an.author.writing.the.story.and.the.fictive.dream.breaksThe...new...cover...is...a...departure...in...that...there...is...no...imagery...and...we...went...upper...and...lower...case...with...the...type23..of..25..people..found..this..review..helpful..Kirstine..Bonnyrigg,..United..Kingdom..10/03/13..Overall.."Intriguing..story..marred..by..language"..This..is..a..well-crafted..if..implausible..story..with..excellent..narrators..who..must..have..got..as..tired..as..I..did..of..the..author's..rather..juvenile..use..of..the..F-word..hundreds..of..times..so..that..when..it..would..have..had..impact..it..fails..to..register..as..it..had..been..used..so..indiscriminately..as..verb..and..adjective..ad..nauseumChallis...UK...24/01/13...Overall..."Great...Book,...but...poor...ending"...I...just...raced...through...this...bookTell.your.friends.how.you.plan.to.celebrate,.or.challenge.them.to.see.who.can.read.more.on.the.big.day f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 09:10 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Le forum de la team 360 TMG. Index du Forum -> Pour les nouveaux -> Règles Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation